Subscribe and Download
Technical details SIB-MET®
- Specific load capacity static < 18 [N/mm2] to 50 [N/mm2] for SINT A51
- Specific load capacity dynamic < 5 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed 6.0 [m/s]
- Friction value 0.05 [µ] to 0.2 [µ]
- Temperature strain -20 [°C] to +100 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 1,6 [N/mm² x m/s]
- Sintered bronze
- Support material CuSn10 (Sint B50)
- other CuSn alloys avaible on request as well as sintered iron versions for higher temperature and load capacity
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting H7/H8
- Shaft tolerance f7
- Steel > 200HB, surface roughness ≤ Ra 0.8
- SIB-MET® is a maintenance-free material that is suitable for high rotational speeds at small load capacities.
Range of application
- home appliances, electrical motors and gears, precision engineering.
- SIB-MET® is a maintenance-free and lubrication is not necessary.
- The usage of a suitable mounting device is advisable.
* For higher requirements – e.g. higher temperature ranges – different materials are available in this category.
** The listed values in the material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. By changing the conditions of application, e.g. an increase in the sliding speed or strain, these values could shift.